FILL IN THE FUJITSU ONLINE WARRANTY FORM HERE, AND YOU COULD WIN BACK THE COST OF YOUR HEAT PUMP*
Now you can enjoy the comfort of Fujitsu’s FULL PARTS AND LABOUR WARRANTY, plus the chance to win back the cost of your Heat Pump (up to the value of $3,000) simply by completing and submitting the online warranty form here.
There will be 4 draws over the next 12 months: July and October 2018, and January and April 2019. Please see the terms and conditions below for actual draw date.
Please click the Warranty Form that applies to your new Fujitsu Heat Pump:
- Everyone who purchases a new Fujitsu Heat Pump and fills in the Fujitsu online warranty form will be automatically entered into the quarterly draw.
- 1. By participating in this promotion you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions
- 2. The promotional period is April 2018 to March 2019, with a new winner drawn every 3 months – July and October 2018; and January and April 2019.
- 3. The quarterly draws will take place on the 20th July 2018 for Warranties completed April- June 2018; on 20th October for Warranties completed July-September 2018; on 20th January 2019 for Warranties completed October – December 2018, and on 20th April 2019 for Warranties completed January – March 2019.
- 4. The winners of each quarterly draw will win back the cost of their new heat pump – up to the value of $3,000.
- 5. All purchasers of a new Fujitsu Heat Pump who fill in the Warranty Card online will be automatically entered and all entries will be included in the quarterly draw following the date of completing and sending their warranty form. (See No. 3 above for actual draw dates).
- 6. To be entered in the draw, individuals must have purchased and had installed a new Fujitsu Heat Pump from any participating authorised outlet within New Zealand, and have completed the Warranty Form online. No Heat Pump purchased on lay-by or on hold will be eligible. The Heat Pump must be paid for in full or on terms with an approved finance company to qualify for the promotional offer. If the Heat Pump purchased is returned for a refund or replaced with a Heat Pump which is not eligible for this promotion during the promotion, the entry is void.
- 7. New Zealand residents, including employees and directors of Fujitsu, its related Companies, or any agencies involved in this promotion, and the immediate families of each of those persons are eligible to participate in this promotion provided they purchase a new Heat Pump through an authorized installer within New Zealand during the promotional period.
- 8. You will only be entered once for each Heat Pump purchased and warranty Form completed.
- 9. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to fill in the Warranty Form, however, you may seek assistance form your Heat Pump installer. Fujitsu General reserves the right to extend, change or end this promotion at any time. If any participant is found to be abusing this promotion, Fujitsu General may terminate their entry immediately. Should any dispute arise, the decision of Fujitsu is final.